Dumpster Rental, Hillsborough
Dumpster Rental, Hillsborough
Central Florida Dumpsters LLC Service Agreement
Subject to Change
1. Agreement: This agreement legally binds (“Customer”) and Central Florida Dumpsters AKA "CFL Dumpsters" to the terms and conditions listed below and in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida in effect at the time of ordering a dumpster. Central Florida Dumpsters agrees to provide the “Customer” with non-hazardous waste collection, transportation, disposal and recycling services.
2. Service: “Customer” agrees to give Central Florida Dumpsters at least one to two (1) business days notice for service of dumpster delivery, exchange, termination or relocation). If a call for service is received after 12p.m. (noon), Central Florida Dumpsters cannot guarantee service for the next business day. There may be times when a delay could be incurred in servicing your needs due to inclement weather, traffic conditions, equipment failure etc.
3. Inability to Deliver or Pick Up: If Central Florida Dumpsters attempts to deliver or pick up material or a dumpster and either is blocked or prevented in any way from being delivered or picked up, including being declined and turned away, the customer will be subject to a fee $150.00 up to $300.00.
4. Prohibited Waste: “Customer” agrees not to place any hazardous or toxic waste in the dumpster as it is against the law. All hazardous or toxic waste found in the dumpster will become the responsibility of the “Customer”. At Central Florida Dumpsters discretion may return the hazardous or toxic waste found in the dumpster and charge the “Customer” a $150 to $175 Return Charge. At Central Florida Dumpsters discretion may charge the “Customer” a disposal fee for the hazardous or toxic waste found in the dumpster as detailed below in the section called Disposal Fees. Hazardous or toxic waste includes industrial waste, waste containing asbestos, septic tanks and waste, paint, cleaning solutions, biomedical waste, pesticides, solvents, tires, oil, oil filters, oil containers, gas cans, propane tanks, batteries of any kind, appliances with Freon (air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.), Freon aerosol cans, hazardous waste, (ballasts with PCB’s, devices containing mercury, florescent bulbs, etc.), telephone poles, railroad ties,(food garbage).
5. Equipment: All equipment furnished by Central Florida Dumpsters shall remain property of the Company, however, “Customer” shall have care, custody and control of the equipment and shall bear responsibility and liability for all loss and damage to the equipment and for its contents while at the “Customer’s location. “Customer” shall not move or alter the equipment and shall use the equipment only for its intended purpose. “Customer shall provide unobstructed access to the equipment on scheduled pick-up day or be subject to a dry run fee of $150-$300.00. Central Florida Dumpsters is NOT responsible for any damage to “Customer’s property including walkways, curbing, pavement, driveways, pavers, irrigation, wells, septic or underground utilities resulting from the company’s provision of services. “Customer” warrants that the right of way is sufficient to bear the weight and physical dimensions of the Central Florida Dumpsters equipment and vehicles. “Customer” understands that lawn damage may occur during a construction/clean-up project. No repair is offered or provided.
6. Overfilled Dumpsters: “Customer” agrees not to overfill the dumpster above the top rail of the dumpster. An over-filled dumpster may allow debris to fall out and damage other cars and trucks and it is against the law to transport an over-filled dumpster. Central Florida Dumpsters reserves the right to refuse to pick up an over-filled dumpster If over-filled, the “Customer” will be responsible for over-filled debris down to the top rail of the dumpster AND CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
7. Overweight Debris Dumpsters: Central Florida Dumpsters includes a certain amount of dump fee’s with each construction debris dumpster depending on the size, which is listed on our web-site www.cfldumpsters.com. If tonnage exceeds allowed weight limit there will be an additional charge of $70.00 each ton over with a minimum of a 1 ton charge.
8. Daily Rental: Each dumpster includes a number of days in the rental, which is listed on the website. A daily rental fee of $15.00 per day will apply after the included number of days if the dumpster is not emptied and returned or removed at the “Customer’s” request. If the dumpster is emptied and returned, the next dumpster is considered a new rental and includes the same number of days as the first dumpster starting the day of the swap or new empty container is delivered.
9. Indemnity: The “Customer” agrees to indemnify, defend, and save Central Florida Dumpsters harmless from and against any and all liability which Central Florida Dumpsters may be responsible for or pay out as a result of bodily injury (including death), property damage or any violation or alleged violation of the law to the extent caused by “Customer’s” breach of this Agreement or by any negligent omission or willful misconduct of the “Customer” or its agents, employees, contractors in the performance of this agreement. Neither party shall be liable to the other for incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance or non-performance of this agreement.
10. Stand by time: A maximum 15 minutes per load is allowed for delivery of each dumpster and/or load of material. If trucks are held beyond this period, the excess will be charged to the customer at the seller’s current rate; $3.50 per minute.
11. Method of Payment: “Customer” agrees to provide a credit card on file and pay for services they have ordered. If Credit Card is declined, “Customer is subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum). Should the servicing of any Agency or Attorney become necessary to collect any amount outstanding, I/we agree to pay of such collection including a reasonable attorneys fee. I/we further agree that any lawsuit against Central Florida Dumpsters to collect such obligations shall be filed in court having proper jurisdiction of such claims in Hillsborough County, Florida. Whereas, it is hereby stipulated that proper venue shall be any such lawsuit.
12. Placement: Central Florida Dumpsters will place the dumpster in a location desired by the customer, if possible, as long as it’s deemed safe by a Central Florida Dumpsters representative. The dumpster must not be moved from where it was placed for any reason by anyone other than Central Florida Dumpsters. If dumpster is moved, the customer or contractor will be held responsible for all damage to our property and any costs incurred trying to retrieve our dumpster, this action will hold the participating party completely liable for any and all damages to owner’s property and by this action will void our insurance on that location. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure their desired location is not violating any laws or ordinances, otherwise, they will be responsible for any fees or fines that may be accrued.
It is also agreed and understood that if payment is not made, Central Florida Dumpsters files notice to owner (NTO) a charge of one hundred dollars ($100.00) will accrue. If a claim needs to filed in court or on a bond, another two hundred-fifty dollars ($250.00) will accrue.
Central Florida Dumpsters is not be responsible for fluids dripping out of containers and “customer” will insure any charges or fines related to fluids dripping from the container provided by Central Florida Dumpsters.
Central Florida Dumpsters LLC AKA CFL Dumpsters
CFL Dumpsters Thanks you for your business!(813) 997-289
CFL Dumpsters - Dumpster Rental
1008 W Brandon Blvd Brandon, Florida 33511
Copyright © 2020 CFL DUMPSTERS - Tampa Dumpster Rental - All Rights Reserved.
Central Florida Dumpsters | CFL Dumpsters